Training in the IPC-A-600 standard - Acceptability of Printed Boards. The aim of this training is to familiarise participants with the criteria of acceptability for unmounted circuit boards. The standard includes criteria for all three classes of electronic products.
The complete training is 3 days long, also with the final exam.
Number of participants: maximum 15
- Introduction, IPC standards, certification programme
- Classes of products and classification
- The edges of the circuit boards
- The surface of the base material
- The condition of the interior material
- The holes - coated and uncoated
- The markings on the circuit boards
- Soldering mask
- The dimensions of the conductive pathways and spaces
- Dielectric materials
- Conductive paths
- Flexible and semi flexible circuit boards
- Surface connectors on metal materials
- Testing of the circuit boards
- The final test
All the trainees, upon successful passing of the tests, obtain a certificate of CIS (IPC Certified Specialist) from standard IPC-A-600 with validity for 2 years.
Nearest terms of IPC A 600
|Beginning||Topic||Language||Place of training|
|7. 12. 2020||IPC A 600||RO||Brasov, RO||Book this date|
|21. 4. 2021||IPC A 600||SK||Bratislava, SK||Book this date|
|6. 10. 2021||IPC A 600||SK||Bratislava, SK||Book this date|