Acquisition of the latest knowledge about the requirements relating to the protection against static electricity when working with electronic components. The training is designed for people who have contact with electronic components in the production process.
Our company Realtime Technologies conducts theoretical and practical training, which is needed for the acquisition of knowledge enabling safe work with components sensitive to static electricity. The training shall be carried out on the basis of the current and required standards, which will ensure that the knowledge of the participant in the course will be completed in accordance with the mandatory requirements in modern electronics.
Educational activities are implemented on the basis of training materials:
- IEC/TR 61340-5-1
- IEC/TR 61340-5-3
- ANSI/ESD S-20.20 and IPC standards
- The theory of electronic mechanisms
- Basic knowledge of electric charges
- Electronic components and handling
- Safety measures
- Identification of ESDS (electrostatic discharge sensitivity) in equipment (equipment sensitive to ESD)
- The scope of protection
- ESDS sensitivity
- The use of new technologies, processes, and antistatic equipment
- Conflicts with the safety requirements
- Safety precautions against high voltage
- Familiarisation with the standards
All the trainees, upon successful passing of the tests, obtain a certificate from Realtime Technologies certifying their completion of training in ESD with validity for 1 year.
Nearest terms of
|Beginning||Topic||Language||Place of training|
|23. 9. 2021||ESD learning||SK||Bratislava, SK||Book this date|
|3. 11. 2021||ESD learning||RO||Brasov, RO||Book this date|
|2. 12. 2021||ESD learning||CZ||Veská, CZ||Book this date|
|2. 12. 2021||ESD learning||SK||Bratislava, SK||Book this date|